A little bit more about me
- I am an Indonesia-born Singaporean who grew up in California. Grateful to be here.
- My official title is a designer, but I can be found pushing code onto GitHub and getting my hands dirty on some front end coding.
- I once won a blind-coding challenge at CSS Conf in Singapore, where we were given a text editor and a website to recreate within a set amount of time, without previewing. I credit this to my childhood experience of using Notepad to code my personal websites.
- When not designing or coding, I like to write in my travel blog (girleatworld.net) and take photos of food for my instagram (@girleatworld).
- Aside of English, I speak Bahasa Indonesia (native proficiency) and Japanese (beginner level).
- Mother to a spunky one year old child.
About This Website
This website is my playground. Most of what you see right now is lovingly hand-coded from scratch on one bored afternoon by me, with the help of these tools: